Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just Updating!

Hey everyone, I just thought I would take a few minutes to let everyone know how things are going.

We spent about a week and a half gone to Orlando. We just got back a week ago. We had an excellent time! The weather was gorgeous and I really couldn't get enough of the sun. The kids we so good and I really think they had a good time. I will put some pictures up when I get them loaded.

Gideon and I went back to Children's last Thursday for his sweat test and some various samples. The sweat test was simple, but they were unable to collect enough. So, either they will redo the sweat test or run another blood test that is labor and cost intensive. We should find out this week. We were able however to get the urine and stool sample which was good. I killed time in Columbus waiting for the poor boy to poo for 4 hours! But alas, we got it.

Gideon seems to be in better spirits lately and hasn't had a fever in a few weeks. He can be so goofy and just plain silly these days. He is saying lots of new words like "work" and "hat." He even said "Chrissy" the other day. We are really proud of him!

Annie is doing well also. She is gaining weight and starting to look a little chubby. I love it! Out of the 3 little ones, Annie is the swiper of the group. I swear she does it just to tick Maddie and Gideon off (usually Maddie who is too possessive of her toys anyways). She is still our little snugglier. She loves to give and take physical attention. It is really adorable. When we go places, Annie is always the one I put in the baby carrier because she could just ride like that all day if I'd let her.

All in all, we are just growing together as a family. As it should be. It is a beautiful thing and I just feel so blessed.

Julie

No comments: