Friday, March 7, 2008

Anna sit and talk with me......

We have been potty training Madeline and we have her potty chair sitting on the other side of the baby gate in the living room. I noticed the other day that while Madeline was sitting on her potty, Anna was on the other side of the gate in her chair just chatting with Madeline. It was cute. Well a couple days ago I sat Madeline on her potty and she says "Anna sit right there (pointing at her chair on the other side of the gate) and talk to me." I just smiled and asked Anna if she wanted to sit and talk to Madeline. She said yes and plopped down on her chair and they "chatted." It was so cute. I was cute that Maddie asked for her and cute that Annie hopped right to it.

I think what touches me the most about all this is how close Madeline and Anna are getting. If Maddie gets up from her nap first she always asks where Anna is at. I feel like I am seeing the beginning of a really sweet relationship!

Julie

No comments: