Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just checking in........

Nothing terribly new to report, so basically I am just checking in.  

Gideon news:

Well, he got a hair cut tonight and he looks super cute.  I cut about an inch or so off and it needed it.  Right now his hair is super stringy.  I think his baby hair is just growing out, but I just don't see lots of new hair growing in.  I will post pictures sometime this week!

Health wise he is doing ok.  He spiked a fever again this last week, but it never got near as high as I've seen it (102.5 is about what he was running).  He has a cough and definite head cold that seems to be on the upswing.  He broke out in hives again tonight after his bath.  They were pretty bad and covered his arms and legs.  Some bynadryl cleared them up pretty quickly, but they looked very uncomfortable.  We have been introducing dairy back into his diet so I guess it could be that, but we've been giving the dairy for a week now (off and on) and I would think we'd of seen more hives if the dairy was the problem (although he did have a couple hives on his tushy yesterday).  He just needs to have a full allergy panel done.  I am going to call his gastro Dr. tomorrow and set up an another appointment.  Ryan wants to go with me this time, which will be a welcome change.  Weight wise, Gideon has gained a few ounces in the past few weeks, but over the last week, he lost a couple.  But, his poo's seems to be better.

Anna update:  

Anna is really just doing great!  I praise God for that.  Her and Gee are like 3 months into their 9 month TB meds and they take them with ease.  Annie is gained weight beautifully and she is even getting some chunk to her (which I love).   Annie is talking much more now and repeats anything.  She is very orny and out of the 3 I think she pushes the most buttons.  She will swipe a toy just to tick Gee or Madeline off.  She is also my whiney one, but I have been impressed lately that she is getting better at that.  She is still little miss cuddly and she loves to snuggle.  

Anna and Madeline are getting ready to change rooms (probably this week) and move to toddler beds.  I am excited for them, but personally dreading it.  They will both be tough to transition, but Anna will be the hardest.  She is just such a busy body, we will see though, maybe I will be suprised!

Well, until next time, talk to you later!

Julie

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.