Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Xray results......

Well, he's got pneumonia.  Rats!  The Dr. said that his antibiotic should take care of it, along with the nebulizer treatments.  He wants to see him back in 2 weeks to recheck him and probably do a repeat xray.

Poor guys, his cough is just so frequent and unproductive.  He slept ok last night.  I got up around 3:00 to check on him and he was coughing and his fever was up again.  So, I gave him some more fever meds and cough syrup.  I have got to tell you a funny about that 3:00 am wake up.  I went upstairs and I didn't even know Gee was awake.  I heard him coughing, but he's been doing that all the time.  So, I sneak into his room and out of the blue he yelled "WHAT?!"  It scared the pee out of me, I screamed.  I guess he was totally awake and heard me coming in.  I still kind of laugh about that.  Gideon is still being a real trooper.  I mean his cough is awful, but for the most part he is playing and being goofy like normal.  I mean you can tell he is a little off, but not too bad at all.  

No comments: