Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally, some Gideon birthday pics!













Gideon had 4 different birthday celebrations this year.  Hey, we barely missed his first birthday, so I don't feel too badly for going a little overboard. We celebrated with my whole family the day before his birthday and then of course we had to have a little party on his actual birthday.  Then, we had a big pirate pool party for all his cousins and finally we celebrated with Ryan's family while camping.  Gideon and my niece are two days apart, so they partied together this year.  

The pictures are nutty as usual, but there are pics of his pirate pool party and his joined party (while camping) with my niece.  

PS.  I am so frustrated with my picture issues on this blog.  I have tried to remedy the problem in the few ways I know how (I am not computer savvy).  I wonder if it's not just a weird "Apple Computer" thing.  It seems I have a lot of issues with this computer not recognizing typical programs.  But, I have loaded pictures normally on here before.  **Sigh**

Julie  

No comments: