Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"Poopy, wet"

So this is often times Anna's phrase when she has pooped (yes, potty training is right around the corner).  Earlier today this is the conversation I hear:

Anna - "Poopy, wet......poopy, wet"
Madeline - "Ok, Anna, let me see"

So Madeline proceeds to check Anna's diaper like I do, by pulling it out at the back. 

Madeline - "Ohhhhhhh.....Anna, you poopy"

This is funny to me because she said it exactly like I say it, she even had a look of disgust on her face.  Yes, sometimes I get tired of changing literally 6 to 8 poopy diapers a day (Maddie is potty trained and Gee and Anna have poop issues) and I act disgusted that I am changing yet another on.

So I lay Anna down and change her and Madeline and Gideon gather around.  Maddie says "that's disgusting" and Gee chimes in with "dis-gut-ing."

Poor, poor Anna.  Fortunately she was not phased by the whole incident and she seriously cackled the whole time.  

Julie

2 comments:

Jen Stevens said...

Poor Annie-kins! She just needs to hop on that potty train and make everyone happier! lol

andrea said...

lol...

i love it:)