Saturday, September 27, 2008

My first grey hair!

So, it has begun. I was just looking in the mirror at how outgrown my highlights were looking and staring back at me was the greyist hair I have ever seen. I have seriously never yet had one. So, either I accept this new stage in life or I get to my hair lady quick and have her re-highlight me. Anne, here I come!

Hmmm, maybe this is what happens when you have 5 kids, 3 of which are in the terrible, I mean terrific twos......

Julie

PS You know I wouldn't trade it for anything!

4 comments:

Jen Stevens said...

Soo sorry my friend, but HOORAYYYY!!!! I'm not alone!!! and I don't even have the excuse of 5 kids, although sometimes Avery feels like 5 kids. I found my first one last fall. Now their friends have come to join them.

jazziejo said...

Julie I just read your blog and wanted you to know how proud I am of you. Your made your decisiion about Gee's circumcision and they rest is private. And those out there reading this. Julie is the very best mom I have ever seen. I have 4 kids and 12 grandchildren and know what it takes to be a good parent. She loves her children dearly but also corrects them when needed. They are loving adorable children who are a blast to babysit for. So those out there, who wonders if she made the right choice....well only God knows for sure.

jazziejo said...

PS: Julie, you gave me my first, second and probably every grey hair through 10 when you were little. Love you though

andrea said...

oh julie you made me giggle!!!

i miss ya girlie!!