Friday, October 5, 2007

And away we go......

Well, we leave tomorrow for Columbus. Our flight leaves first thing Sunday morning.

I am so so so excited!! I have been packing a little bit all week, but today was super busy. I thought I had everything in with some room to spare, but then I went upstairs and realized I hadn't packed anything of Leah's. *Sigh* I had set all her stuff out already it just never made it to the suitcases. So now they are crammed. There's a lot of them also. Unfortunately.

I am feeling pretty good though about all I have done. Pretty much all the packing is done. We aren't leaving until tomorrow afternoon, so we will have a little time to pull a few last minute things together.

I would really appreciate your prayers! I am a little nervous about traveling with all the kids. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited everyone is going, but it will be a little tough. Also, I am pretty nervous about the "hand off." Gideon's poor foster family will be very sad to see him go.

Well, I am sure I will blog some while we are there. So until then....

Julie

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!!

Robyn