Monday, October 1, 2007

Some pictures in honor of our pick up trip!

In honor of our upcoming pick up trip I thought I'd post some photos of Gideon from our last trip.

I crack up every time I see this picture of Gideon. Oh my goodness, he can have the funniest smiles!


One of the few times he was in the stroller!


With a buddy at the Marriott. Her mama was so sweet and was on the same flight home with us!


I don't think he found the humor in the bow.......


Just being his adorable self!


Gideon with my good friend Jen that traveled with me!


Just another cute one of Gideon playing in the baby lounge.



Soon, I will be with him again! They are suppose to bring him to our hotel around 2:00 on Sunday afternoon!
Julie
























1 comment:

Katie said...

Love his little curls !!