Sunday, October 7, 2007

We are Here!!!

Hey everyone! Well we made it here without a hitch. Everything went pretty smooth, even the flights. The only bad thing is that we can't get Gideon today. :( They called about 2:15 and said something about him not having his embassy medical done yet and they needed to get that done first. So he will be here tomorrow at 10:00 am. So, not the end of the world, but a bummer none the less. I was totally geared up to get him today! So, tomorrow it will be I guess.

Our rooms are excellent. We have a bi-level suite that is twice the size of our last room. Man, we just have so much space compared to last time!

Well, I just wanted to check in. Maddie and I are here in the baby lounge while everyone rests a little before we go to the grocery and dinner.

Keep praying and I will keep updating!!!

Julie

1 comment:

jazziejo said...

Glad you are there safely. Praying for you daily. Give the kiddies hugs and kisses for me.

Love you all,

Mom