Monday, June 18, 2007

PRAISE GOD!!!!

I am so happy to announce that Anna Maria Cole is officially OUT of PGN!!! I just found out today!! We are so amazed and just giving God all the glory for getting our baby girl out in a little over 7 weeks with no knock outs. Many people are not so fortunate!

So, Annie is done with everything on the Guatemalan side and now it is up to the US Embassy to get her ready to come home. We are told that pick will be in 3 to 4 weeks!! Annie will be issued a new birth certificate with her new last name and the Embassy will issue her a pink slip with an Embassy date for us.

So, I could not be more unprepared, but I will sure have fun the next few weeks getting ready for her!

We have not heard any additional news on Gideon. We are still praying he comes home soon too!

I would love if you all could continue to pray for us. If I could be so bold, here are a few requests:

1. That Annie gets her pink slip quickly (sometimes our Embassy gets in a funk).
2. That God will give Ryan and I stamina and wisdom over the next few weeks. Since I am so unprepared, I really need every day to get fully ready. Well, we have a vacation planned in 12 days. Also, I had minor surgery last Friday and it does not seem to be healing properly (I am going to the Dr. tomorrow), I may need to be "taking it easy," that is so completely far from where I need and want to be right now.
3. That our finances won't take to big of beating..... I hate to bring this up, but adoption is indeed expensive and we are seriously feeling the crunch.
4. That Gideon will be able to join his forever family soon!

Thank you to all you who read this (and comment) and especially to you who pray for us. I know we have some warriors out there and we couldn't be more blessed.

Julie

1 comment:

dennis cole said...

How great is our God. We are praying for you all. Anna is a blessed little girl to have a wonderful mom and dad like you all and to be in a great family that loves God so much. Sheila and I are praying for Gabe Boy.
dennis