Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Birthday Pictures Finally

I finally have some pictures from Annie's cupcake celebration. Only like a month late......*sigh.*
Well, here they are......




Mommy.......





Daddy....






Uncle Adam......





Uncle Jason.....





Aunt Esther......





Mama and Papa.......




Uncle John........






Uncle Tim, cousins Bryce and Tyler........




Great Grandma Dobbins..........




DeeDee (Grandma Tolley).......




Aunt Susie.....





I took more of some friends and our notary, but the family pictures were the only ones I didn't care to shamelessly plaster all over the interent. (Don't you wish you were related to me!)
Anyways, everyone enjoyed the cupcakes (or so they told me :)). I so wish Annie could have been here for her first birthday. But, we'll just throw her a big bash for birthday #2!
Julie





































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Julie, I'm crying here! The cupcake birthday pictures are just so great - I have to say, I lost it when I saw Grandma and Grandpa, I know how much my parents love Peter Jack, and I can only imagine how much they love Gideon and Annie (I'm so mushy)!!!! Julie, I will be praying that Gideon and Annie are out of PGN very, very soon so that they can finally be united with their loving family forever! Hang in there sweetie.

Blessings,
Judy