Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Arggg, just venting!

***Warning, mindless whining ahead***

I am so tired of waiting! I feel like that is all I do! We should have had pink for Annie by now. Also, I have no clue where her case is even at! Our agency director is in Guatemala right now and she is going to see our attorney on friday and she said she'd ask him about our case. Things are just so different down there. The attornies get a little offended when you ask them too many questions and they aren't real forthcoming with information. This makes for a very frustrating me. Especially when I feel like we are delayed.

We have jumped through sooo many hoops, this should be the easy part. So, I am frustrated with Annie's situation and I am nervous with Gideon's situation. I want him to be out so badly....

Ok, so enough belly aching. Let's see how we can praise God in all this.

1. I praise God that we even have the opportunity to adopt Annie and Gideon.

2. I praise God that they are being well taken care of.

3. I still praise God that Annie is even out of PGN.

4. I praise God that Annie and Gideon's birthmom's chose life for their children and made an adoption plan for them.

5. I praise God for a family that is excited an supportive of our decision to adopt.

6. I praise God that was have so many prayer warriors lifting us up in prayer.

Ok, ok, I am so blessed, I just need be a little more patient.

Julie

No comments: