Sunday, July 29, 2007

I have a minute

Hey everyone! I have a second to write while the kids are sleeping.

Things are going extremely well. More so than I thought they would. We've kind of established a routine and the kids are being such troopers! We are trying to walk quite a bit, that keeps them occupied. The baby room has been a great help! There are toys, high chairs, everything we need. The kids love to just unwind in here.

Gideon has been so much fun! He is quite the strong-willed child! We are going to be in trouble! And, he is a flirt that flashes his gorgeous smile at the drop of a hat. Oh my, watch out world! He really has a sweet personality, but he has already hit both his sisters, taken their toys and a battery of other minor misdemeaners, like taking Maddie's binki! You do not take a gal's binki and Maddie told him so.

I do not want to give him back tomorrow..... It is helpful though that Ryan will be coming to get him soon. They will have lots of fun together!

Annie reminds me of Boo from Monster's Inc. She just has that look to her and that sweet personality. Her and Gideon are both cuddler's, especially with me. I think though that Annie will stay that way. I think that once Gideon gets more comfortable he will be way too busy to cuddle. Annie is so funny though, she holds on like a little koala bear! She is really starting to loosen up and she flashed her big beautiful smile much more often!

Gideon's foster mom is coming tomorrow at 4:00 and our visa for Annie will be here around 4:15 or so. I think we are going to go to a nice restaurant tomorrow night to celebrate Annie coming home! It will also help distract me from thinking about leaving Gideon.

Our flight leaves around 6:20 Tuesday morning and we get home around 5:00. So, if I don't get to post again I will see you on the other side!

Julie

No comments: