Thursday, July 12, 2007

I gonna sing and shOUT!!!!!

Gideon is OUT of PGN!!!! Woo buddy, I am so excited!!! Both of my babies are finally going to be coming home!! I was so hopeful that he would get out this week, but I have been hopeful a hundred times before and it doesn't always work out. All I can say is "praise God!"

As for the technical stuff, we'll I don't have much yet. I know that Gideon's birth certificate is from Guatemala City and those take a good 2 weeks to get (2 to 3 days is normal). So, that will delay his pick up a bit. Also, we know nothing yet on Annie's Embassy date either. Ryan would really like to do just 1 pick up trip and I don't know how I feel about that. I bet Gideon will be another 6 weeks until pick up (realistically) and Annie should only be another 2. How can I make her wait on her mommy and daddy a full extra month. Actually I am getting a bit ahead of myself. We really just have no clue what we are doing right now and it depends a lot on time frames, etc. I really need to wait until our director gets home from Guatemala next week so that we can really take a look at everything!

Bye, bye for now!

Julie

1 comment:

Jen Stevens said...

I'm gonna sing and SHOUT with you!! Yipee! They are both YOURS!