Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You are NOT going to believe this...

Well, I talked to my agency this morning and we have our pink/Embassy appontment. It is for TODAY. Apparently our attorney just picked it up yesterday and the appointment was scheduled for today. The date on the pink slip is July 9th. So, I guess it was issued last Monday. Our attorney went and asked about our pink slip last Thursday and he said they said it was not ready yet.

How this happened is neither here nor there. Now we have to focus on getting the date changed. The problem is actually getting a hold of someone at the Embassy. They are about as evasive as the secret service. I can only assume real people work there as I have yet to talk to one. I am trying every avenue I can.

I have heard that once you do get the date changed, it can be rescheduled pretty easily. SOme people say the new appointment can be quite quick. We shall see.

To tell you the truth I am angry, but I am more sad. By all rights, Annie should be in my arms right now as Ryan and I's legal child. (Insert huge *sigh*) At the risk of sounding overdramatic, I feel like a dog that has a treat dangled right in front of him, indefinitely. Gimmie the treat already!!

Julie

No comments: