Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Leav'in on a jet plane.......

Hey all,

We I have been super busy and super excited! Our flight to pick up Annie leave tomorrow at 6:15 am. Ryan, the kids and I are staying in a hotel tonight. We are leaving out of the Cincinnati airport because the tickets were cheaper. It's also closer for my traveling buddy. We will be back on the 31st at about 5:00 pm. I can't wait to bring Annie to her new home!

Gideon will not be ready for pick up unfortunately. I was hopeful he would be, but no such luck. I guess they had to track down his birthmom for her final signature (they have to sign off 4 times total). They have found her and have an appt. set up. This has delayed us and I am guessing Gideon will be another 3 to 4 weeks. This is a total bummer for me, but at least we will get to visit with him for 5 days and give him his birthday present. Also, my worrying mind wonders and I will feel better knowing this last signature is done.

Please keep praying for us. I just want everything to go smoothly! Also, Maddie is sick and we have a Dr. Appt for her in about an hour. A sick baby on a plane......not cool.

Thanks guys! I hope to update with pics, from Guatemala!

Julie

No comments: