Monday, July 9, 2007

Back from vacation and no news...

Well, we had a great time on vacation. The weather was really nice (for the most part) and the lake was as beautiful as ever. FYI, we go to lake St. Clair in Ontario, Canada. We mostly go to fish, but I really just enjoy the lake and time with my family (immidiate and extended....we go with my side of the family).

I am bummed however, that we did not get pink while we were there. I guess the embassy does not issue pink slips on Friday and they were closed two other days, so maybe we are just caught up in a backlag. I would love to even know if we have even been submitted yet. We certainly should be, but......

Also, I am somewhat hoepful that Gideon will get out of PGN soon. He's been in for about 8 weeks and people last week were getting out from May 8th to May 15th. His number should be coming up, if he even follows the rhyme and reason and if he doesn't get another knock out. I gal can hope though right?

Also, I think we have decided to change Gideon's middle name. We were out on the lake last week and I was just watching Logan goof around and I thought about how nice it was that he shares his daddy's middle name. I want Gideon to have that, I guess even more so than I want him to have his Guatemalan name. So, it looks like we will probably call him Gideon Ryan, instead of Gideon Alexander. I think we are going to keep Annie's middle name the same unless we find something we just love. Annie kind of already has my middle name. Her given first name is Ana and we are changing the spelling to Anna after my middle name Ann.

So, please keep praying. It is really hard to wait right now as they sit over in Guatemala just getting older...

Julie

No comments: